Baseball 

Duties and responsibilities: Baseball is a game where two teams of nine players each  take turns batting and fielding. 

Salary: Average MLB player salaries broke $3 million- a year mark for the first time in 2010. 

Why did I choose this topic? I choose this topic because I am in the baseball at my school, Linda Marquez High School. I really want to play outfield but I'll just have to wait until my coach decides where I should be on. Last season, our baseball team wasn't very good. They lost all of there games. But i have faith that we'll do better this  up coming season. The season officially starts on February 2,2018.
And our first game will be on february 27 I believe. To be on the baseball team you need to have a physical done and be cleared on athletic clearance. You also need to have  good grades or else you get grade cut. You must have at least a GPA of 2.0 to play int he season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog